REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Below are for the applicants who hold Turkish Citizenship. International prospective students should visit http://international.yasar.edu.tr/programmes/ for international applications. Applications can be made to maximum 3 programs.
Required Documents to be uploaded to the online Application platform:
- ALES exam result (for PhD and master programs (thesis)) (not required for Art and Design MA and Proficiency in Art Programs)
- Foreign language exam result*
- Letter of Intent**
- Portfolio or similar other documents (for the programs requesting these documents)
- Thesis Topic Preference Form (click here for the form) (click herefor thesis subject proposals.)
- Program Preference Form (click here for the form)
Required Documents to be sent to the Head of the Department before the Interview and / or Written Exam:
- Reference letter**** (click here for the sample letter)
In documents (ALES, GRE, GMAT, foreign language exam results), the date and validity during registration are essential.
* In order to prove your foreign language proficiency, you need to submit your YDS (a National language proficiency exam conducted by ÖSYM) exam result or the result of an equivalent exam that is acknowledged by ÖSYM. If you graduated from a university, which has an accredited Foreign Language School, within last three years, instead of YDS result you can alternatively submit a formal letter from your university explaining this situation to prove your foreign language proficiency. These students must add the letter stating that they have received 100% English education in the application system. Click for the letter template. Graduate candidates who would like to take the English Proficiency Exam (FLAT) organized by Yaşar University School of Foreign Languages must add the letter they request to take the FLAT Exam in the application system. Click for the letter template.
** Letter of intent must be prepared in English for the programs in English and in Turkish for the programs in Turkish.
*** Reference letter form link (https://form.yasar.edu.tr/lisansustu/lisansustu-egitim-enstitusu-referans-mektubu-formu/) and the reference letter sample are forwarded to the person who will write the reference letter. The person who agrees to write a reference letter fills in the form and uploads the letter as indicated on the form. Registration is made only with the acceptance of Personal Data Protection Law Text. The reference letter is forwarded to the Department(s) applied for and the Directorate of Graduate School. Both the candidate and the person giving the reference are notified that the letter has been forwarded to the Head of Department(s) applied and the Directorate of Graduate School.
One reference letter is sufficient.
The person who is requested to write a reference letter must have at least a PhD / Proficiency in Art degree from the related field.